Monday, November 18, 2013

Matt and Michelle

We have a BIG FAMILY WEDDING to go to. John is not much of a wedding-guest -- so here's my date...
Emily, Lillian and Warren picked me up and we went to the church on a STUNNING beautiful day in October...
The wedding was between Matt -- my cousin Kim's son -- and his lovely bride Michelle..
My dates -- inside the church -- just before the wedding is to begin...
Lillian was so excited about her first wedding. She picked out a dressy dress -- and was SMITTEN with the beautiful flower girls dresses. Here she is with Matt's daughter, Madison...
Madison and Elizabeth did a great job with the flower petals -- you can see them on the floor (EVERYWHERE)...
This is a VERY RARE PHOTO -- of Kim and her siblings. Most of them, anyway...Too bad for them I am such a lousy photographer. HEY -- a girl can't be good at EVERYTHING...
My cousins Kim, Robin, Greg and Amy.
And one of my favorite people -- Kim's daughter Carrie!! Once a week, she comes to my house and keeps me on track. She is the hardest working young woman I know -- and SHE MAKES SUCH A BIG DIFFERENCE in my life...and in the lives of these children...
Carrie with her husband Steve, their kids Dylan and Elizabeth -- and Matt's twins Madison and Riley...
Outside the church, Lillian was practicing blowing bubbles before the bride and groom came out...
Matt and Michelle were a beautiful couple -- they looked like Barbie and Ken on top of the cake!!

No comments:

Post a Comment