Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tuesday Mornings

You have no idea how much I look forward to my Tuesday breakfasts...with my clubbers. They ALWAYS have something interesting to talk about or to share. On this day -- I wanted to show them my little "Coal Cracker" outfits...
The t-shirts turned into adorable little dresses...with LOTS of t-shirt fringe, of course...

Adorable little Lydia will look fabulous in her zebra stripe velour Coal Cracker jumper...



In the parking lot -- I had MORE STUFF TO SHOW THEM...I had purchased a bunch of that two-way stretchy ruffled fabric...

As Linda took this picture -- the three of us look like we're transacting an illegal drug deal...

Speaking of Linda -- she told me in no uncertain terms that I CANNOT PUT HER PICTURE on the blog anymore. She doesn't like the way she looks...and neither does my Aunt Ada...So THEY ARE both whining and complaining about how they look and they are making it real clear that I SHOULD NOT USE THEIR PICTURES ON THIS BLOG...

Frankly, I think they'd both look better if they just smiled next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment