Monday, September 5, 2011

Ya Ya'ing in Cincinnati

Mary Mulari and I will be in Cincinnati September 8-10 for the QSC show (Quilting, Sewing and Crafts).

Here's a picture of us arriving in Reno for the QSC show....

The night of our show -- with Vickie Hundert, the Show Producer...

You were a WONDERFUL audience -- even though you got a little rowdy....Karen was a GREAT photographer for us...


And, as it turns out, she took this great picture of one of my favorite suitcases. I love me a big 30" rolling duffle...and this one was fun to decorate. I always thought it looked smashing...and it never failed to get noticed at airports...


Sadly, on the trip home from Reno -- the zipper broke and some machinery bent the frame. Yikes. But -- I have PLENTY MORE WHERE IT CAME FROM...lol...

And if you want to see my NEW embroidered/decorated suitcase -- you'll just have to come to the show in Cincinnati this weekend!

I'll be doing my favorite, "Life Is Not A Dress Size" seminar -- and Mary will be doing several of her best selling seminars as well. AND WE'LL BE YA YAING on Friday night!!

See you there!!


No comments:

Post a Comment