Thursday, September 29, 2011

Original Sewing & Quilt Expo

As you read this post -- I am in Chantilly, Virginia -- at the Original Sewing & Quilt Expo -- working and teaching in the Schmetz booth with the marketing director, Rhonda Pierce.

Rhonda is great to work with...she is always open to new ideas, has terrific energy and wonderful follow-through. Sometimes I go to Chicago for meetings...sometimes, we meet at the Morton Arboreteum....last summer -- she came to Princeton -- and we had a hummingbird lunch...

Although you can't see them in this picture -- about 40 hummies attended that luncheon...

AND, as I set the table -- with the plastic plates that matched my wild flowered pants -- I used the VERA napkins....

WHICH, of course, ended up being Rhonda's luncheon gift...

And, as it happens -- she brought a gift for me as well -- which will be another post...

Today, I'm teaching my favorite quick gift class, "Gift Ideas That Are Faster Than A Speeding Bullet and Cheaper Than Dirt".... -- come to the Chantilly show TODAY...

No comments:

Post a Comment