Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Popover Breakfast Club

On this morning, my breakfast clubbers were coming out to my house...of course, I am preparing my NEW FAVORITE THING -- POPOVERS...



Imagine my surprise when I opened the door -- and saw the three of them, standing there -- WEARING BURGER KING CROWNS...(this is a long story -- for another post, I think...) Trust me -- it was VERY FUNNY...

After breakfast, we enjoyed a catch-up visit on the porch...when I was in Rochester, New York -- the three of them attended a quilt retreat in Indiana...so we had A LOT TO TALK ABOUT..

Linda is enjoying her first popover...
Sandy and Linda P. -- we always have sooo much to talk about -- it's NOON before we know it!

We might have to start eating breakfast AND LUNCH one day a week, eh, girls??

No comments:

Post a Comment