Thursday, April 28, 2016

Marimekko!!

Over the years, Mary Mulari and I have ENJOYED A LOT OF SHOPPING. In different cities, looking for various things.
LeClaire, Iowa has one of Mary's favorite one-of-a-kind garment shops...
And we ALWAYS find treasure at a Goodwill store...
But, for this shopping adventure -- it was TARGET ALL THE WAY!!..
Because, on Sunday, April 17th, Target would unveil their Marimekko collection. If you are not familiar with the brand -- click here for the Wikipedia version:

Mary went to her local Target early on Sunday morning -- and they were NEARLY SOLD OUT OF EVERYTHING....

However, it was a different story at my Target store. (My Iowa German population, versus Mary's Scandinavian neighbors, eh?)
I could have bought a tent, or hassocks...
ALL THE PATTERNS of beach towels, hammocks...
A Bocce Ball set
Gardening tools
Hammocks
Larger beach towels
Dishes, serving platters, glasses,
Bean Bags...
The Marimekko display at my Target store was fully stocked!
This is a folding lounger -- inside the child's tent!
The tent has a window -- and a STRING OF BANNERS...
clothes...
SO, with all these wonderful choices -- WHAT DID I BUY??

No comments:

Post a Comment