Friday, April 18, 2014

Happy Easter!!

First of all -- THANKS FOR YOUR EMAILS and concerns. I am fine. Just so busy living my life, I don't have time to write about it!!

At this moment, both Lilly and Warren are still sleeping...they spend one night a week "overnight" at my house and it is absolutely amazing to me how much work two little kids can be.

Today, my sister Ronda and her granddaughter Memphis are coming over and we're having a pre-Easter workshop. We'll color some eggs, bake a cake, make some cookies...

Easter is at Nicole's house...
There is ALWAYS an Easter Egg Hunt
These are our two girls...Memphis and Lilly...
They love to dress up...and always include Sophie
If it's pink and floats, Lillian loves it
Counting each other's eggs...
Yep, all the other kids are BOYS...
Up until this year, for Lillian, Easter has about the chocolate covered marshmallow eggs and scavenger hunts. The actual story of Jesus' resurrection is kind of frightening for a child...but, this year, we did go there...kinda...

 I hope to blog about that before the weekend is over...

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND...

1 comment:

  1. Happy Easter! You warned us that you wouldn't be blogging for a few days :-)

    ReplyDelete