Monday, April 21, 2014

April Catch-ups...

Yes, I am so lucky to live where I live. There are always so many interesting activities happening -- I have to pick and choose. Lately, I've been so busy -- I DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO BLOG ABOUT IT.

And as soon as I get done with one exciting thing -- the next one is upon me. It's only when I start looking at my pictures (there were nearly 1200 on the camera before I had the time to download them) that I could remember all the things I packed into the month of April...
Rhonda Pierce from Schmetz Needles came to town for a PR Network event. And SHE BROUGHT THE HEY RITA TOTE HOME TO ME...
I was SO HAPPY....the event was being held at the QC Botanical Center (in the background)
Typical Rhonda fashion -- the tote was FILLED WITH TREASURE. Yes, that's a Zebra cake mix...
And a Rainbow cake!!
Rhonda has a nifty new pen that has a pull-out color coded chart for Schmetz Needles.
There were so many interesting exhibits at the center...
I hope they do another Wizard of OZ event. I would love to take Lilly to that...
Some of the displays were beautiful...
Feathers and flowers...

I was taking a picture of Rhonda, taking a picture...

This particular event was about marketing and branding -- but Rhonda and I stayed in the beautiful room long after everybody else was gone to discuss the upcoming issues of Inspired To Sew magazine. Here's a link --Inspired To Sew -- where you can go to read the archived issues.

AND you can also go into your local fabric store or quilt shop and ask them to start sending it out with their newsletter!! (then you'll get it sooner).

You will LOVE the person I got to interview for the next issue!!

No comments:

Post a Comment