Thursday, August 15, 2013

Kids & Pictures


One of the BIG THINGS on my list this summer was to get a picture of Warren wearing John's baptism gown. In old Italian families -- the babies always wore long white dresses when they were baptized. Which generally happened before they were a week old...so these dresses are TINY...At 8 months old, we could barely get Warren buttoned into this delicate frock...

But this MATTERED TO ME. Both Ross and Elliott wore this gown...and I have a beautiful professional photograph of Lillian, wearing this intricate cotton batiste dress...so I was delighted when my wonderful professional photographer niece Kelcy was able to schedule a sitting...(she was 9 months pregnant at the time)...
Yes, Warren is a BEAUTIFUL baby. Both Ross and Elliott tell me he will HATE this picture of himself wearing a dress!



Lillian will start Pre-K next week. Hard to believe!! It seems like just yesterday -- SHE was wearing the Farro Christening Gown...


Yep. Gorgeous. Happiest baby EVER...


Lilly HATES having her hair brushed. Kelcy put in this braid -- and I insisted on a photo!

A very rare shot of the two of them.  YIKES....

THIS IS THE PICTURE Emily will thank me for one day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment