Thursday, July 30, 2009

Nancy Zieman, Mary, et al..


Is that a swimming pool in the background?? This is another picture that TURNED UP during my Picasa search. You'll recognize Mary Mulari and Nancy Zieman, of course.

The two BABES sitting at the table, wearing the matching shirts, are Mary's sister, Sarah and her other friend Nancy Harp...I can't make out what their shirts say...And you KNOW how much I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE t-shirts with messages.

I believe the two women in the back were the official designated drivers.

Although, I only see water bottles on the table -- this is a blog and I'm free to make up anything I want. That's really the very best thing about blogging....

Now that I'm actually looking at the picture -- that looks A LOT like a birthday cake.

Hummm...so they had a party -- didn't invite ME.

THEN -- just to rub it in -- they decided to SEND ME A PICTURE??

Bummer...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rita,

    You have an awesome blog streak going here friend! Way to go. I especially loved your "Best Meal of 2009" post. I prefer to travel for food first and sites/events second! Take care, Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS, Megan! I've learned a lot -- tomorrow, my homework is to post a little video off my digital camera. Next week, I'm gonna put my an official blog for the show -- so this one will go "POOF"....thanks for reading and playing along with my little blogging game...!

    ReplyDelete