Thursday, July 30, 2009

Happy Birthday KIM

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL SUMMER DAY we had. 2009 has been a cool and breezy summer here in Iowa, and we could NOT be more grateful. It seems New Jersey got our usual hail storms with a mix of tornados and Seattle got our sweltering suck-the-air-out-of-your-lungs 100 degree heatwave. Wow. Who knew that could happen?

Meanwhile, Kim & I have spent many beautiful summer mornings sitting on the porch, drinking a nice cup of hot coffee. GO FIGURE.

Although I'm quite sure ya'll are sick to death of my porch pictures -- I just can't help myself.
The most interesting thing about this picture is that you can see the people who love me think it's a good idea to DRESS to match my porch!

I love it , love it, love it when people go along and play my little zebra stripe game...

As I post this picture, I'm on my way to Kim's house for a piece of her birthday cheesecake.

Oh, yeah -- life is good. Kim always says, "we'll take this"...

Happy Birthday, Cuz! YOU ARE THE BEST...

2 comments:

  1. Great job on the blog, Rita! You've got lots of pictures (we love the pictures) and lots of interesting posts. Have you tried a Picasa collage yet? That's one of my favorite ways to display pictures that really capture the spirit of a day.

    Susan Chesney

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO SUSAN! I love, love, love getting comments. And I have three regular blog readers so far...I'm just sure of it!!

    ReplyDelete