Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Dick Clark

Okay -- I'm really new to the world of blogging. So far, every one of my "posts" has been some kind of an exercise to learn a new skill. On July 24, I was delighted to find the "Cancer Dance" from So You Think You Can Dance on You Tube. I posted it on this blog and my cousin Kim and my friend Marion both enjoyed watching it.

Imagine my surprise this morning when I realized it had vaporized overnight. Instead of the beautiful dance video, there was a message telling me Dick Clark had creeped into my blog and SUCKED the video out. Amazing, eh? (Marion is Canadian, and I know "eh" annoys her).

Yes, I know it's risky to use the words Dick and Suck in the same paragraph. I can hardly wait to see what happens to THIS POST...
It's ALL A TEST, people...

No comments:

Post a Comment