Tuesday, October 24, 2017

MSQ Saturday Afternoon

After lunch, we were headed back to the Maples Repertory Theatier.
As it turns out, the Jenny Doan trunk show was the morning event -- there was also a big special afternoon event...
QUILTERS -- the Musical!!
The Maples Repertory Theater is "Northern Missouri's Professional Theater" -- they have a wonderful season of shows. 
These professional actors/singers depicted pioneer women telling the story of their lives through song -- and, of course -- THEIR QUILTS.
It was just the PERFECT show for this fabulous weekend we were having!!
Honestly, this was SUCH A FABULOUS girlfriend trip, I can't even begin to tell you. And, looking back, I don't know how I got so lucky. It was sometime last spring when Sandy or Linda brought it to our attention at TMBC, and I just signed up, without really finding out what all was involved. AND I'M SO GLAD I DID.

Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you...to the women in my life -- the TMBC -- Burlington Trailways, Missouri Star Quilt Company, Jenny Doan, the Maples Repertory Theater, my new friends Lisa and Gail, the YMCA, Fitness Camp (so I am ABLE to walk 2 miles in one day), the guy who turned antique dressers into sink bases -- everybody involved in this fabulous weekend.

MISSOURI -- YOU ROCK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment