Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Before and After

I am getting my new workout wardrobe ready for the SECOND Round of the Rhonda/Rita Fitness Camp in beautiful Madeira, Florida. As I was looking back at some photos from last year, I am again completely shocked by how fat I was. And it is scary to think that I ALMOST DIDN'T GO...to Fat Camp, that is.
In September, we had a Sisters Sewing Weekend...and I'm sure I weighed over 300 pounds at the time (altho it had been over a year since I got on a scale).
At Ross's party in August, I remember sweating like a pig....(Deena, wearing her favorite top!)
Here, on the beach with Rhonda.  THIS was the first day of the rest of my life...(or, close to it).
It's been about a year.  AND I FEEL TERRIFIC!!
Everything is so much more fun now.  Clothes!!  Walking!!  Boisterous Sex!! 
And, yes -- I still go swimming almost every day.

1 comment:

  1. You look wonderful and like you feel wonderful, too!

    ReplyDelete