Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Poem...

My original intention was to take a HOLIDAY BLOG BREAK. But, alas, after several wonderful emails (thanks, Gail, Sharon, Mary, Becky, Linda, and Anne)...I was inspired to keep blogging. And it's been fun to revisit some earlier posts and share some "forwarded" gems. This is one of those...

This video came to me via John's friend Pat, who is a retired Illinois Highway Patrolman...
The message for me is that you never know when something you did -- today, tomorrow -- or a year ago -- makes a difference in somebody else's life...
Although I am never QUITE sure when I'm posting a link for YouTube -- I am always hopeful...
Christmas is almost over, people...REMEMBER -- IT'S JUST ONE DAY...
http://www.youtube.com/embed/WxjZB5S_g7s?rel=0

No comments:

Post a Comment