Friday, December 21, 2018

Where is Rita?

I am fine. But my computer is another story...I cannot figure out what's going on with this blog...as the last three times I TRIED to post, things came out all wonky. Life should not be this complicated!! But the good news is -- I'M FINE..!! Life is always busy at this time of year (HEY -- I'm not telling you anything!)...but, along with the usual holiday crazy -- my computer problems continue to plague me.

It's a combination of my trusty laptop taking a dive...and me NOT BEING ABLE to get a handle on the NEW technology that promises to be SO MUCH EASIER, but right now feels like I'm trying to learn algebra, but I'm not allowed to use numbers....or English.....or my fingers....(I'm looking at YOU, Windows 10)….

But, the GOOD NEWS is that my holiday plans just keep rolling along. Last Saturday, I arranged for Lilly and Warren to have their special "Uncle Ross" outing. We went to AN ESCAPE ROOM..!!
omg...SO MUCH FUN...

I promised the people at the Harrison Street Escape Room that I would not reveal any of their secrets --but it was EPIC..!!
We had a GREAT time..!1 I chose the experience called "Night at the Museum" -- and it was amazing. The props were wonderful -- and even Warren played an important role. the deal is -- you only have ONE hour to figure out all the clues...and we managed to get out with 23 seconds to go!!
I SWEAR TO GOD, it took me almost two hours to write this simple little blog post. In my good old-Windows-7 days -- I could have written FIVE OR SIX posts full of crappy photos, good humor and deep thoughts...ugh...

But I'll figure it out, Kathy -- I PROMISE..!!  thanks for worrying about me...

Merry CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY...I'll keep trying.  Please don't give up on me....

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear from you! I'm sorry you're having problems with the new technology. I'm still learning how to navigate my smartphone that I finally received 4 years ago. I'm only ten years behind! :-) Enjoy your holidays!! :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete