Friday, December 28, 2018

Mini-Gingerbread Houses

So -- again -- going back to November (because I have a few pictures on my camera that I can access)...I was walking out of Walmart when I noticed a mountain of Gingerbread House kits.
This was an adorable little dog house.  PERFECT for Lilly!!
And this one was a "tiny house"...Warren will love it!
I put some extra candy/cereal/marshmallows in a tray...
And we made an extra batch of royal icing...
The kids put on their Santa hats
...Posed for an opening picture...
And WE WERE OFF...
The small size made them the PERFECT afternoon project.
Lilly is getting pretty good with a frosting bag...
Warren wants to do EVERYTHING she does!!
HEY -- these little kits were only $4.99 each!! THE PERFECT AFTERNOON ACTIVITY.
Our Holiday season was off to a great start!!

No comments:

Post a Comment