Friday, December 7, 2018

Slow progress

You may be thinking that yoga killed rita,,,,

No!!  I loved yoga,!!

But the week before the retreat my laptop died.  You know how technology aging works,,,

Whereas in DOG YEARS   one year for a human is like 7 years for a dog...

With computers, one year is like 80 human years...

And mine was as old as METHUSULA...(who was METHUSULA anyway?)...

I am writing this blog on the new Samsung tablet Elliott gave me...with my two index fingers,,,ugh,,,...Double ugh...

I took many great photos during the retreat.  But can't see them well enough to know what I'm posting...

So I will try to post some random shots,,,

A d my guy is loading my files on my new computer even as I am pecking out this note,,,

I miss you too!!






4 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back. All kinds of awful things ran through my head - nothing so innocent as a broker computer. Phew....gotta calm my "mom mind" down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missed you!! VERY glad to hear was only your computer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the update. I really enjoy reading your blog. I like your photos. Enjoy your day! :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Methuselah was Noah's grandfather in the Bible. He is said to have lived 969 years and is the oldest recorded person in the Bible. My laptop is getting old too.....
    Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete