Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Library Easter Egg Hunt

I didn't even know there was an Easter Egg hunt at the library Saturday. So, there I was, (paying my usual fine, of course) -- when Emily walked in with Lillian and Warren...


Lillian picked out her outfit that day -- wearing a poncho I made for her as a skirt (how creative is that??)

As you can see, she was really excited to see me -- and completely jazzed about the Easter Egg Hunt...

Here's the really big news. WARREN IS A SMILER....

I will be putting up some beautiful pictures of him -- SMILING -- and it is such a different experience.

On this day, my friend Lenora came over to see the baby...and as soon as she started cooing to him, his face broke into a big smile. At barely three months, his personality is coming out already...he makes eye contact and listens to everything you say. Lenora said it best, "this is the perfect age. They're interactive yet completely immobile..."
SO TRUE...and it's just a nanosecond in my life...so I am enjoying it to the hilt...

No comments:

Post a Comment