Sunday, October 10, 2021

TODAY IS THE DAY..!!

Yes -- today is the day the Art of Homemaking Auction will end.

https://doslandauctionservice.hibid.com/

This great flowered rug has a matching shower curtain!  Lot #400...the current bid is $1.00...

Ashley did a wonderful job of getting my vintage linen collection OUT of their tubs, photographed -- and then numbered and hung...


 

It's been nerve-wracking!! And some things may be a shocking bargain...like, there is a KING size white wool Hudson Bay Blanket...in excellent condition -- that may go for a song. (you can buy a new one for $642.00...made in England). The BLUE Hudson Bay blanket could actually sell for $5. Heart-breaking, right?  But I'm over it.

Part of the problem is that pictures just can't do these treasures justice....And these blankets are all in pristine condition -- but they had to spend the hot summer stuffed into a freezer. So their photographs are very wrinkled. And -- don't you think you should have seen them on an ACTUAL BED?

But -- I've decided somebody is getting a wonderful bargain. And I know how exciting that was for me!!

There has been very little interest in my Cross stitch Sampler Collection. THESE MAKE SUCH WONDERFUL GIFTS...THIS IS YOUR CHANCE, PEOPLE...

They are all about family and friendship and you cannot give a better gift!!  Right now, many of them are at ZERO bids. Ugh.















https://doslandauctionservice.hibid.com/

1 comment:

  1. Well, I am stoked! I won three of five items I most wanted, so I'm a happy camper. I'm especially glad to get that nice long dresser scarf--right now, the two dresser scarves I have for my dresser (to change off with each other) don't even come to the ends of it! This one will!

    ReplyDelete