Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Fabric Panels!!

The Dosland Auction Company is still unable to access the internet platform.

But the good news is this has given me a little extra time to add a few more things to the auction.

Yes, as unbelievable as it seems -- I found STILL MORE STUFF....

As Carrie was working away upstairs -- I discovered these wonderful fabric panels...

I loved making those soft books for toddlers...


The instructions are printed right on the panel...

I also LOVED the words in this "Sisters" panel from the Block Party.

And, I bought a pink Grandchild panel...(also from the Block Party)


Anybody with a fabric stash??


A second "soft book"

This one tells the classic story of Peter Rabbit

I loved this panel...

This is the prayer we said every night.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment