Tuesday, October 5, 2021

FINALLY -- The Auction is LIVE..!!

Hey -- IT IS FINALLY HAPPENING. The ransom situation has been resolved, we have been assured there was no breach of data (don't we all sound like we're working for the CIA?)...and the first part of my auction is currently posted!!

Here's the Dosland Auction Website:

The Art of Homemaking Auction will be up until Sunday night.

You have to register in order to bid...and you will be assigned a bidding number.

At the end of the auction, if you have been the winning bidder on several items, they will be bundled and shipped in ONE PACKAGE to save shipping costs.

AND -- I have provided a box of "Freebies" -- so Dosland will include a free little gift from me (found during my giant 2021 downsizing DIG)...









 


Because I had a few extra days -- I CONTINUED TO DIG...so there will be a few extra things added to the sals. Also, the Singer Featherweight will be posted in the next day or so... Now -- GO TAKE A LOOK...https://www.doslandauctionservice.com/

4 comments:

  1. I am watching about a half dozen items. I will check back later this week and see what I want to bid on (Still in my price range!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Rita, this is way too fun!! I found several items to bid on, and two or three others are starting to call out my name! We shall see!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I were there to see this in person! I'm bidding... lol!

    ReplyDelete