Saturday, October 9, 2021

Auction HOW TO'S...

Here's a link to a "How To Bid" at an online auction...

https://www.doslandauctionservice.com/how-to-bid-on-items/

The auction ends tomorrow night -- but there's still plenty of time for you to check out the treasures formerly-owned-by-me...Dosland Auction

AND -- if your stuff will be shipped -- I'm sending you a FREE GIFT....

So -- what's in this mystery box of goodies?

As I've been digging out from under all my treasure -- I discovered many things that were too good to throw away but not important enough to be sent to the auction...so I started putting them all in a box, thinking they could be your "free gift"
Ashley did a great pretend-to-be-excited pose about the idea of including a "thank you for bidding" gift in the final shipments.
There are some Ya Ya booklets, some Schmetz luggage tags, ABC Needle Guides, bookmarks, free patterns I used as handouts during seminars...(remember when Kinko's was a thing?)
I found a bundle of bookmarks (from 1996),,,and, hey -- Life is STILL not a Dress Size.
I found a small bundle of Schmetz Luggage tags -- and they are GREAT to put on your suitcases, Featherweight cases, etc.  You could get one of these!
A few lucky bidders will get a Midwest Ya Ya Sister booklets...chock full of excellent quick gift ideas!
I can't remember why or how this happened -- but I found five Ya Ya CD's -- with some original embroidery designs.  If you don't have an embroidery machine, give it to a friend -- or feel free to THROW IT AWAY...

2 comments:

  1. What happens to the stuff that doesn't sell?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They will be picked up by a local charity...either way -- this treasure is MOVING ON TO A NEW HOME...

    ReplyDelete