Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Throwback Tuesday...

I'd just like to say -- NOBODY IS MORE DISAPPOINTED THAN ME when I don't have a fresh post on this blog early in the morning...

Frankly, I don't have much I want to write about at this moment in time. 

April 2021 is kinda problematic...

And that thought prompted me to look back -- at other April's. How about this one...April 2012.  Wow.  9 years ago...I decided to take a look back to 

EASTER -- 2012..... 


Three things wrong with this picture:  PINK, DRESS and DOLL...as it turns out, all of that was just Grandma Rita's wishful thinking...
Lilly was a quiet, shy little girl.
My niece Amy can ROCK A HAT.
For a few years -- when Ross and Elliott both lived away from home -- we went to my niece Nicole's house for Easter dinner (and Amy's for Thanksgiving)...
John's pants were a size 40.  Now he wears a 36...He is much thinner nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment