Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Pinterest Picks

Yes, I'm spending WAY TOO MUCH time on Pinterest. But the best part for me is when I get one of those DUH!!! moments. Like -- why didn't I ever think about doing this?

BRILLIANT....Use a celery stick for a fishing pole -- peanut butter -- and pick up a little Goldfish. What a fun way to snack...

AND who doesn't have one of those big, clunky entertainment centers sitting in the basement?? WHAT a great re-purpose!!

AND HOW MUCH FUN IS THIS?? Dip a plastic spoon in melted chocolate -- enough to set a marshmallow. After it's cooled -- dip the whole thing in choclate AGAIN. Then, decorate with sprinkles. YIKES. CRAZY GOOD IDEA...

And THIS is my newest board cover on my "Style" Board. I am in love. It's a Donnybrook fake fur FACES coat from the 1980's. And why did I make it my board cover??

Could there be a STORY BEHIND THIS COAT??? Stay tuned...
Hey -- Happy Thanksgiving. If you are wishing you were somewhere else right this minute -- TAKE A TRIP ON PINTEREST. Oh My God. SUCH entertainment!! Start creating your own boards. Whatever your favorite things are. Make a bucket list. Places you want to go -- things you want to do -- people you want to meet.
Really...Pinterest is way more fun than any Calgon bath ever thought about being...

No comments:

Post a Comment