Wednesday, November 10, 2021

TMBC, 2021 and New Places!

Forget the weekend. The two days of the week I MOST look forward to are -- Tuesday and Thursday. John will be with Don all day -- he's safe and happy and I AM FREE...

I'm not kidding.When I leave the house on Tuesday morning, I am absolutely EUPHORIC. If I am talking on the phone, my voice sounds like I'm doing drugs...

TMBC took hit during 2020. Closed restaurants, Covid fears -- it was brutal. But, 2021 it was time to get back in our groove. We decided to spread the joy (and our tip money). We've been going to a different restaurant each week.

AND I SOOO LOOK FORWARD to those Tuesday Morning get-togethers.


The Maid-Rite one week.

The Cracker Barrel


Jackie's house...my house...


Argo Corners -- crispy delicious fried potatoes!

Sandy takes the prize for 2021 Sew and Tells.






LK and I went junking one Tuesday afternoon after the TMBC breakfast.

 

1 comment:

  1. You are so fortunate to have your TMBC, and able to get together again. You really do NEED that time with friends! We all do, but those dealing with long-term care of a loved one need it more than most. I'm really glad you are able to do this again. What a blessing, for all of you! (And for John, too!)

    I'm a little jealous, though, as you have a Cracker Barrel and we don't. I don't think their is a single C.B. in ALL of Washington state!! Last time I looked, the closest one was, as I recall, in Idaho. (And I live just north of Seattle.)

    ReplyDelete