Friday, November 19, 2021

Me, Rhonda and Novembers...

 Rhonda Pierce lives 3 hours east of me (Chicago)...and her father lives 12 hours west of me (Nebraska). Last week, she was DRIVING through Iowa, on her way to see her father in Nebraska. She'll be on Interstate-80, and she'll come within 6 miles of my house.

TIME FOR A BREAKFAST MEETING!!

I suggested the little place called Breakfast at Berries -- in LeClaire, Iowa.


We pulled into the parking lot at almost the same time.  PERFECT..!!

It's one of those artsy-fartsy quaint little places.

And most mornings -- this place is PACKED. I love the fact that no two tables or chairs are alike...

I especially like what they've done with their otherwise boring suspended ceiling...

We had our usual fast-paced, action-packed catch-up visit. Five years ago, we had our November visit in Florida --
Wow. I wonder if I'll ever be able to do that again...

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful, that you and Rhonda were able to meet for breakfast. And, yes, that is such a Fun ceiling!!!

    ReplyDelete