Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Butterfinger Pie

The first time I had this pie was in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin last month. AND IT LEFT QUITE AN IMPRESSION. Then, Halloween happened -- and I had the perfect excuse to buy bags of candy. 

Honestly -- this pie would be delicious with just about any candy bar...Twix...Kit Kats...Snickers...BabeRuth.....Wow. I've gotta a lot to look forward to!! 

I've made this pie twice -- and didn't take a picture either time!  So, I snagged this pic off the internet...you get the idea.

D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S...

Butterfinger Pie

1 8 oz.pkg cream cheese

½ cup peanut butter

1/2 cup powdered sugar

5 Regular Butterfinger candy bars (chopped)

1 container of Cool Whip

1 pre-made Graham Cracker Crust (I used a chocolate crust)

Mix first three ingredients until smooth; fold in candy bars and cool whip.  Pour into pie shell and chill for several hours (or overnight).  You could reserve some of the cool whip and chopped candy to garnish the top of the pie.  


2 comments:

  1. This recipe is begging for a party. It should be the first dessert you make in your new kitchen. I'll be right over....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so good. Thank You for posting. I completely understand how wonderful Tuesdays and Thursdays are for. Yay for Don days :)

    ReplyDelete