Tuesday, November 3, 2020

The #2 Lorraine Lynch AUCTION

 Last month, I blogged about my dream Dolce and Gabanna refrigerator ($50,000 new) -- which was being auctioned off in Cambridge, Illinois. (it sold for $1650, but I managed to NOT buy it).

Well, last weekend, there was ANOTHER big auction for the Lorraine Lynch Estate. I decided to attend this one in person (it's not even an hour away)...because...well, just because I could...

I met my old auction buddy Bert for breakfast (we were overdue for a catch-up visit) -- and OFF WE WENT.

OMG...OMG...OMG...OMG...
















So --WHO WAS Lorraine Lynch? 

And how much did stuff go for? 

WHAT DID I BUY? 

More importantly -- SHOULD I BE HAVING MY OWN AUCTION?

1 comment:

  1. I need to know if you bought a zebra! That Pi stool/table(?) looked really cool too.

    ReplyDelete