Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Thanksgiving 2020

About this most recent blogging break. 

I have Covid. 

Altho -- I am on the other side of it now.  But it's been a full time job trying to KEEP John from getting it.  Which means I've been sleeping in the guest room, and using the guest bathroom...

My sister Ronda also has it, and her husband Dean.  He's been in the hospital for five days -- but (knock on wood) seems to be doing better.  

My cleaning lady, Carrie, had it -- as well as her husband and their children.

My nephew, Toby, and his wife and two boys had it...well -- you get the idea.  

I'm officially out of quarantine today -- but John has to quarantine until Saturday...so, that's actually what's going to happen.  

I've been cooking every day -- and there has been a bit of sewing, too. 

But -- mostly -- THERE IS JUST A LOT OF NAPPING.

7 comments:

  1. oh No !!!! So happy to hear you are all coming through your Covid illnesses. Hope Dean is home soon too. Nasty way to spend Thanksgiving. BE well. Stay Safe and may CHRISTMAS e 100% better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang! Thankful you all are recovering/recovered.
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grateful to hear you and family doing better. Please take care and have LOTS of naps!! 🙏❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not happy that you have covid yet glad that you are all weathering the illness well and will soon be on the other side of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, rats; rather Covid rats. I hope that you're doing much better now, and that John remains healthy. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hoping no news is good news. Miss your blog and praying you and John and family will all be okay.

    ReplyDelete
  7. getting a little worried now...praying all is well.

    ReplyDelete