Thursday, November 19, 2020

My First Every Plate Dinner!!

So, this is my initial report on my first box of EveryPlate. IT WAS AWESOME..!!
The box arrived (Fed Ex) -- and the frozen icy in the bottom of the insulated bag was still hard as a rock.
The recipe cards were easy to understand -- and they were RIGHT ON THE MARK about how long it was going to take (35 minutes for Creamy Chicken Dijon).
The produce was beautiful.
There were a dozen little bags and, bottles and packages of seasonings, mustard, sour cream, little white wine vinegar

I was too busy EATING THE FOOD to take pictures of it!!

My first Every Plate dinner was a huge success.  Even though I have never, in my life, voluntarily bought a zucchini -- I was quite happy to eat every single bite of my entire portion.

So far, so good...

1 comment: