Friday, November 6, 2020

MY EXTRAORDINARY SHEET SCORE...!!

When I got home, I could hardly wait to see WHAT WAS IN THOSE BOXES...!!


It was a mixed bag....but after an hour of sorting -- here's the final count:

8 sets of Microfiber Queen sheets. (they immediately went to the Goodwill).

6 sets of EXTRAORDINARY cotton sheet sets, complete with pillowcases (only one missing).

Duvet Cover

2 Queen Bed covers (summer weight)

8 random cotton pillowcases, two flannel Christmas pillowcases...


Navy blue striped set. I had to look up the Brookline sheets...here's their very interesting website https://www.brooklinen.com/pages/about-sheets
Lilly will someday enjoy this beautiful monogrammed sheet set.
I got the set of Brookline sheets, AND a Navy Blue duvet cover.  They were all in original folded condition.
A beautiful set of tan striped sheets.  I washed them, hung them out on the line --  and put them on my bed the very next day.  I am SO HAPPY...
The "L" monogrammed sheet set is from Mark and Graham. It's Italian hemstitched, trimmed with grossgrain...Yikes...
These are the six sheet sets I am keeping....the aqua set came from Nieman-Marcus...
Two flannel Christmas cases...
The gray "Lorraine" sheet set was also in ORIGINAL FOLDED condition.  Never used, never washed. Also by Ralph Lauren.  SUCH BEAUTIFUL cotton...

No comments:

Post a Comment