Wednesday, September 30, 2020

My Bluetooth Headset

So -- here's the update on me and my new smartphone. IT'S AMAZING. lol...After YEARS of resistance -- I am totally hooked and cannot imagine how (or why) I ever tried to live without one..

And, Please-- Jane, Pat, Susan, Roberta, and Judy -- do not even bother to tell me "I told you so..."  You were right and I was wrong..

Of course, the REASON I finally caved in to a monthly data fee was because my new car didn't have a CD player....and listening to books on tape is one of my FAVORITE THINGS TO DO.

Thanks to lots of help from YOU'ALL...I finally figured out how to use the wonderful free library app -- LIBBY.  I linked it to my library card, and now I can listen to books all the time.  And -- the best part?  I NEVER HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT FINDING ALL THE CD'S OR PAYING A LIBRARY FINE... 

Libby has definitely been my best discovery for 2020.

I use it ALL THE TIME when I'm driving...and also, if I'm sewing, cleaning, or walking on my treadmill.  No problem.  I AM LOVING IT...

I really, really wanted to figure out how to listen to a book while I was doing my exercises in the swimming pool...because it is sooo boring...!.

But that proved to be problematic.

The first set of ear buds I bought just didn't work.  They were SO SMALL...and didn't want to stay in my ears...the controls were impossible  -- and they kept falling out of my ears...ugh...

But, then -- I tried again (thanks, Amazon!) -- and -- NOW WE HAVE A WINNER...

These Letscom Bluetooth Headphones ARE AMAZING.  First of all -- I really like the soft loop that goes behind my ears...and, obviously, the fact that they have a connecting cord to wrap around the back of my neck makes them PERFECT for water aerobics.

 

I am going to give you the direct link to Amazon -- because they are on sale for $17 -- which is an UNBELIEVABLE BARGAIN...

Hopefully -- this link will work...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DXQTCQL/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Tomorrow -- I'm going to share MY FAVORITE AUDIOBOOKS...

2 comments:

  1. And smart phones also have GPS, and you can take photos and directly post them online from your phone. And, you can look up stuff while on the road, like what kind of restaurants/retail shops are nearby. And, even though I've not pestered you about smart phones, I'll join your other friends in "I told you so" LOL
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU WERE RIGHT, YOU WERE RIGHT, YOU WERE RIGHT...!!

      Delete