Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Blogger Links, Andrew Carnegie and McKenzie Childs

Okay -- I am experimenting with HOW TO PUBLISH A LINK in this new blogger format. Unfortunately, I can't make it work yet...but here's my temporary work-around... 

 

This next link is all about Andrew Carnegie, and the influence he had in building libraries. But, anything I try to do just links you BACK to this blog. So --if you left click...and shade the entire link...then right click...you'll have an option that says:  Open Link...and THAT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE STORY...

 https://getpocket.com/explore/item/what-hundreds-of-american-public-libraries-owe-to-carnegie-s-disdain-for-inherited-wealth?utm_source=pocket-newtab 

SO -- if that works -- can I get you to the page where the wonderful McKenzie Childs auction results are all listed...?? Here goes....GOOD LUCK, NANCY HARP...

https://stenzelauction.hibid.com/catalog/204762/high-end-estate-auction---lorrainne-lynch-estate/?cpage=2

1 comment:

  1. So, on my computer when I highlight then right click, the option is "go to" and the link. It works.

    ReplyDelete