Friday, September 18, 2020

2020 Birthday Parties

To review -- my life works the way it does because I try to have ONE SPECIAL THING to look forward to each week. Of course, there are so many wonderful things that happen EACH AND EVERY WEEK...Carrie comes to clean on Monday, I have breakfast with the TMBC on Tuesday, I pick up the kids on Friday, we go trippin' on Saturday... 

All of that means my ONE SPECIAL THING has to happen on a Wednesday or a Thursday.

 NO PROBLEM...

Last week, I planned a special Birthday Lunch for two of my long-time high school friends...

And, I picked our surprise location -- THE FOUNDRY -- a new restaurant that opened just a month before Covid.  Ugh.  A coupla weeks ago, Rhonda Pierce was driving through my area, and we met here for lunch.  It was my first time...and this place is doing a lot of things right...

ESPECIALLY THE POUTINE...!!

 

THEY LOVED IT..!!  (I think the Farmer's sausage was a nice touch for these two Iowa Farm girls)...

 

It was so much fun to introduce Barb and Sue to this famous Canadian delicacy...



Then -- it was time for GIFTS.
We had a lovely party...and I am very content to celebrate birthdays one (or two) friends at a time...

No comments:

Post a Comment