Friday, April 16, 2021

My Friendship Quilt

WE'VE ALL HAD OUR VACCINATIONS...!! So, the five of us are tip-toeing back into our normal TMBC life...hopefully...except it's gotta be lunch instead of breakfast...because I have a Keeper coming to the house...and I'm still new at this!!

For our first "back to normal" weekly -- we met up for TacoTuesday ($1 tacos!! Brilliant, eh?)...and, since it's kinda in the parking lot of the Bettendorf Suites --(where LP and I will be moving in the Fall) -- we took the girls up for a little "tour".

I was packing my Friendship Quilt -- so everybody could get a closer look...

Me, Linda K., Jackie, Sandy and Linda P. -- in the demo kitchen of the Bettendorf Suites.
They got to see where their blocks ended up...
My sister Deena did a Farm block...and she put the quilt together.
Sandy made the perfect sewing machine block...(we ALL have Featherweights)
Rhonda Pierce made a t-shirt block...can you see the word "Ritaluck"
OH, YES, it was so good to get together. We've missed us...

No comments:

Post a Comment