Monday, April 5, 2021

2021 Easter RIDDLE Treasure Hunt


I'm pooped. EASTER was a lot of work...and I might be able to blog about it...but not now. Cuz...like I said...pooped...Here's why... 

Knowing this was our last Easter in this house, I wanted it to be perfect. You know -- GIANT ham dinner with all the fixings...and two AMAZING scavenger hunts for Lilly and Warren. 

Lilly is 12 years old now...and WAY beyond a simple treasure hunt.  I decided to make her hunt a little more challenging... so her clues were actually riddles....

 See how many you can figure out...


Lilly’s 2021 Easter RIDDLE Treasure Hunt


1.      On sheet, two sheets, three sheets or four -- some use less and some use more. What am I?

2.      When I put on my clothes, it takes off it’s clothes.  What is it?

3.      What has a ring, but no finger?

4.      What has arms and legs, but no head?

5.      I have a face that doesn’t frown, I have hands that do not wave, and I have no mouth.  I have a familiar sound, and I don’t walk, but I move around.  What am I?

6.      I don’t go out and play.  I just stay home all day.  I’m nice you might agree..but mostly your feet just rub on me?

7.      The more I dry, the wetter I become?

8.      I have a sound that goes beep, and though time I do keep -- my main function is to heat.

9.      Some take me in the morning, others take me at night...but one thing you should know is when I’m “taken”- I don’t really go anywhere.

10.   I have a plug, but no bath.  I have ink, but no pen.  I have paper, but no news.  And I have a cable, but no tv.  What am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment