Sunday, April 18, 2021

BIG Changes this week...

John is in the hospital. Again.

Saturday morning, he was agitated, confused and unable to speak.  He was banging off the walls, when he fell and I called 911. Again. 

It's been a shockingly rapid decline...and, for right now, John can't come home. 

So, this week, I'll be touring Memory Care units.  There are some excellent choices in the area, and I am grateful. 

When I visited him on Sunday -- John didn't know me.  As heartbreaking as that was  -- the silver lining is that he didn't even ask to come home with me. 

Anyway...it's a lot.  

7 comments:

  1. My thoughts are with you and John. Sending you strength.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heartbreaking news. Sending BIG HUGS for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thoughts and prayers for John and you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending hugs to you. Praying for strength and peace for you during these tough times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying for both of you during this next step in your journey. May God give you comfort and strength. Big hugs...Charlotte Trayer

    ReplyDelete