Monday, August 3, 2020

The Artsy Fartsy Cushion

When the MDF came for lunch the other day, my menu was right out of a 1950's cookbook:
  • Popovers
  • homemade ham salad (using bologna)
  • Helen's Italian potato salad
  • orange jello salad
  • watermelon (which I forgot to put on the table, but I'm counting it anyway...)
  • and my new favorite thing: LEMON ICEBOX PIE..!!
We had a wonderful time...(I'll tell you about the entertainment in another post.)

But -- right now -- I'm going to share my one little artsy-improvement...

Remember those Permanent Markers we've been playing with?
We've used them to decorate masks, and floor tiles...
THIS is definitely something the MDF lives by...
It occurred to me that my porch chair cushions really are BORING...
So, one night, while watching television -- I more or less doodled on a cushion...
And this is what happened...

My Credo..."Most days, you don't know your good luck from your bad..."

No comments:

Post a Comment