Thursday, August 27, 2020

A New Mexican Restaurant!!

There's a new Mexican restaurant in LeClaire, Iowa. Laherradura Mexican Grill. I ate there for the first time last week -- and wrote a Yelp Review. (which I am RARELY moved to do)...
Let me start off by saying I love the art on their walls...
Since it was lunch with MDF -- they had to try the Margaritas ($4.00)
Sue, however, followed my lead...with a tall glass of ice water..
My lunch Chimi was GREAT ($7.95)
And the desserts were delicious as well (who can go wrong with fried ice cream?)
Another failed attempt of a selfie...(there should be a caption). I love the look on Sue's face...
Anyway -- if you ever get into my neck of the woods -- I'll take you to lunch at Laherradura!!

2 comments:

  1. You are on .... if and when I feel safe meeting people for lunch/dinner again. :( I am just being VERY Cautious yet Since DH and I are primary care gives for MIL. Sure do not want the CRAP myself and am not gonna be the one taking it to her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Call me when you're ready, Carol Dee...!! (563) 529 5438

      Delete