Monday, March 22, 2021

New Furniture

So, one of my main entertainments this winter has been online furniture shopping for our new home...

Of course, I didn't actually BUY ANYTHING (except for the rug)....because we won't be moving until next Fall (at best).

As it happens, because of the pandemic, millions of people did LOTS OF REAL FURNITURE BUYING. So, depending on what you want, you might have to wait for 9 months for your new furniture to be delivered...

The thing is, after all that searching...I didn't really find any furniture that would compliment my new buffet...
So, I decided maybe I'd start by having some of my existing furniture reupholstered...
So, I moved my dreamy shopping sprees to the FABRIC stores on the internet...
It would be fun to buy several different fabrics...
And have the upholsterer put them together in different ways...
Perhaps a seat cushion could have a gold side and a teal side, with zebra piping..??
Hey -- I ALREADY DID THIS..!!  Years ago, I had a Lazy-boy reupholstered, using some fabric remnants...
Often, Lazyboy chairs are inter-changeable.  I already have a pink one...
And a green one...
This is my favorite chair....and I think I will for sure have it reupholstered...
I think I've found the right person for the job...THIS IS GONNA BE FUN...I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment