Monday, July 15, 2019

The Tie Dye REVEAL

The thing about tie-dye is that it's a TWO DAY process.
We brought all our projects home, in individual plastic bags. Then, Lilly laid them out on the porch to sit overnight.
The following day, we took all the bands off to see what happened...
Some projects were kind of disappointing...
Some turned out spectacular.
We went BACK to the farm for our final Style Show Photos!!
I used my Featherweight to sew two t-shirts together for Maddie's t-shirt dress
Her favorite project was the white cotton sun dress (it has an interesting lace back)...now turned pink!
I decided SUE needed to be wearing some tie-dye, so I slapped this together for her...AND NOBODY WILL EVER SEE HER WEARING THIS DRESS...NOT EVER...lol...
But she wore it to be a good sport -- for our final PHOTO...(my own top actually turned out pretty good -- I'll try to take a better picture)..
Lilly did bits, too -- she cut some things up, and made a scarf out of a curtain -- and many headbands.
Oh, yeah -- our Tie Dye Day on the Farm was a rip-roaring success. With lasting souvenirs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment