Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Circle Light

So -- you know what a big fan I am of trashy television shows. Really...there is nothing I will not watch...lol...

Please do not write me an email, telling me the only thing you watch is PBS. Good for you. You are a better person than me.

Anyway -- one of my FAVORITE SHOWS is the 90-Day Fiance franchise. This series has been going on for awhile...

This is a meme from Facebook...for this season "90 Day Fiance -- BEFORE the 90 Days"
This year -- there were a lot of OLDER women going overseas to hook up with much YOUNGER men.
For example -- Rebecca (nearly 50) traveled to Tunisia to meet Zied (closer to 20). They fell in love on social media -- and they have had MANY facetime calls. She sends him photos of herself...but, unbeknownst to Zied, she uses a "Circle light" to doctor her image.

WHA??
Rebecca -- in a doctored photo on the left -- and her real face on the right...
It was hilarious when Zied showed up at the airport, with her doctored picture printed on his t-shirt...
Really...it's a wonder he found her at all!!

And -- guess what -- I FOUND A CIRCLE LIGHT...right here in Iowa, at a local Goodwill store!!
There it was!! A Circle Light. Thanks to Rebecca,I actually knew what it was!!
It was only $30...but I passed...because, obviously, it didn't sew...

2 comments:

  1. So last night I compared notes with a friend (and college prof) of our favorite show...and it was NOT on PBS. Does it count as trash if it was on a network? LOL Not that I don't love PBS. but I am with you in our catholic taste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My PBS watching is pretty much Broadway musicals and other music specials. But as they repeat the same show over and over and over, I'm not watching that channel much. Currently, since it's Wednesday, I'm flipping between Property Brothers ON HGTV and Forged in Fire on History Channel.

    ReplyDelete