Monday, September 9, 2019

END of 2019 Grandma Camp

So,what should I do with the kids on the LAST WEEKEND of the summer?  Why not just do their favorite thing? Swimming!!

We had a few chores at the house...I snapped this picture right after breakfast (on the porch)...
John (who is still doing GREAT) was filling his hummingbird feeders, and Lilly was working on her painted shoes...
We got to the pool -- and had the whole place to ourselves.
Lilly is never happier than when she's IN THE POOL.
And the Bettendorf YMCA has a beautiful Aquatic Center.
I should know.  I go five or six times a week...it has become my new happy place
And I am SO HAPPY they love it as much as I do...
We played a game of Left/Right/Center in the YMCA lounge.
Which I won!(Thanks, Janet -- AND NANCY -- they LOVE this game).
I have one LRC game in the car...and another one in the game cabinet at the house...it is accessible AT ALL TIMES.

No comments:

Post a Comment