Saturday, May 4, 2019

MOOD FABRICS..!!

So, it's the final hours of our final day. We found some bargains at the SAMPLE SALE...and we're about to walk into MOOD Fabrics.
The Mood people are probably ALWAYS unloading vans here...
Oh, yes...this is EXACTLY where I want to spend my final moments in New York City....
There's SWATCH...taking a nap.  He is an international celebrity, y'know...(I had to take this picture for Lilly)
There are rows and rows...thousands of bolts of fabric...it really is like Disneyland for fabri-holics..
I went RIGHT to the knit prints...
And I'm sooo happy.  I know I'm going to find something wonderful...I've seen many stylish women in NYC wearing palazzo pants...and I LOVE THAT LOOK...
AND THEN I FOUND IT..!!
Jackie and I took a leisurely walk back up to our hotel.  We stopped in Times Square for a little sit down...
At that moment...I felt so at home in that place.  I was sad to be leaving...
Nicole and Amy were in the lobby, having a quick knosh before our ride back to Laguardia Airport...
Goodbye, Hotel Edison...!!
It's been a wonderful visit...
But -- time to get into our Uber...and head back to the airport...

No comments:

Post a Comment