Monday, April 8, 2019

Plaza hotel (ten years ago!)

Today (Sunday, April 7, right?)...

Here are some OLD pictures...next week you'll see the NEW pictures...of the same iconic locations.

From TEN YEARS AGO..!!

Whenever I am lucky enough to be able to show anybody around New York City -- I take them to the ICONIC locations. Like, for example, the Plaza Hotel. It recently underwent a multi-million dollar renovation...and it is simply AWESOME.




Whenever I watch the movie, "The Way We Were" -- I think to myself... "I WAS THERE"...RIGHT ON THE SPOT WHERE BARBRA STREISAND TOUCHED ROBERT REDFORD'S HAIR...


We went downstairs, to the very expensive boutiques...and I thought the Hey Rita tote would be the perfect accessory for this little Versace gown...

We walked through the fabulous lobby, and gawked at the lavish furnishings of "Palm Court" -- with the incredible glass ceiling.   The PLAZA is one of those iconic New York City places, and it was a pleasure to see it through new eyes...

THE GIRLS ARE GONNA  LOVE IT...

No comments:

Post a Comment