Monday, February 25, 2013


TUESDAY -- I will once again be at Pike Place Market. This year --with my cousin Jackie from Oklahoma City (she was maid of honor at my wedding). We're rolling with Rhonda Pierce (who has never been to the Market) from Chicago and Anne VanderKley from Australia.

Last year, I had three sisters come to Sew Expo. Here's my favorite picture of my sister Deborah at the market...



Last year, we took a "foodie tour"...and WE HAD THE BEST TIME...

So -- if you are going to be anywhere near Pike Place Market Tuesday afernoon (it will be late) -- I'M DOING IT AGAIN...



We are sooo excited about listening to that Australian accent all day long!!



So if you see a group of women setting up a "shoe shot"-- look again -- because IT COULD BE ME..!!


This will probably be my last post for awhile...It's very difficult for me to blog from the show. Although, this year we have a new BLOGGER LOUNGE -- which just might help me out. Although the problem is I can't quit talking long enough to do any actual typing... SEW EXPO IS THE BEST PARTY of the year. I have always said if I could give one gift to every woman I love -- I would make her Rita Farro for one day in Puyallup....it is so much fun!! And this year -- I HAVE ACTUALLY MADE EIGHT RECYCLED T-SHIRT DRESSES. Wow...

No comments:

Post a Comment